Applying for the best Illinois life insurance is simple, quick and easy!
If your a resident of Illinois as I am and you are shopping for the best Illinois life insurance rates. Read along and you will learn everything you need to know. You will learn to quote, apply and get approved for the best life insurance quotes available in our state. Before we get into what you need to do, we can first touch base on what you should not do. The whole object is to be an smart effective shopper and learn to not waste your valuable time.
How not to shop for life insurance!
Here are ways people spend a lot of time shopping for Illinois life insurance quotes with little to no success. This actually happens to a very large percentage of consumers everyday!
- Jumping from one agents website to another for days on end hoping to find the best price. The big problem with this is (agents don’t control pricing of the life insurance products). They are published by the carriers!
- Redundant comparisons of exact same life insurance companies on one website as they have on many others days before. Agents website quoting engine display the SAME rates for each companies product line.
- Looking at types of policies and plan designs that they simply do not understand. If you are not a professional you will simply never understand the products. That is what an agent is for!
- Running quote engines and using a health class that they don’t qualify for. Consumers will have medical conditions such as Diabetes, heart issues, 80 pounds overweight and they are reviewing “Preferred Best” rates.
- Comparing the exact same premiums on multiple websites looking for the lowest price (not knowing) life insurance rates are completely regulated by law in every state. Nobody can sell the same insurers products for less or more than another, not even a single penny.
If this looks like your own track record, don’t feel bad. Over 75% of life insurance shoppers search the internet only to get burned out and never buy life insurance. Their dependent families ultimately pay the piper with a financial crisis after they pass. This is a shame because professional help can quickly be had without any cost or obligation.
Now, the effective way to shop for the Best Illinois life insurance rates
Instead of chasing your tail, just let someone else do all the work for you! Here is how you shop for life insurance quotes without all the headaches consumers create for themselves.
- Locate and reach out to an independent insurance agent that specializes in life insurance such as us. There is no cost or obligation so you can’t go wrong?
- If you have any medical conditions or a hazardous job, make sure you inform us. We can run a medical pre-screen if necessary. A pre-screen only takes several minutes and can help reduce your rates.
- We can explain all the different types of life insurance plan designs you have as options. This is very important and should be done in all cases. You need to know all your options.
- You can review the best online life insurance quotes with our quote engine. You will have the advantage of comparing the best life insurance rates from over 40 life insurance companies.
- Apply over the telephone and we will walk you through the rest of the simple and easy process step-by-step.
This is a great time to apply for life insurance
Would you believe that life insurance rates are actually going down because people are now living longer? There also has been a very noticeable increase in applications because of the reduction in life insurance rates. Going to the doctor’s office for annual wellness visits make a big difference when spotting a health condition in its early stages.
If you still smoke, consider quitting as soon as possible. Quitting smoking, and having better diets all play an important role in living longer. Keep in mind that the life insurance rates for smokers can easily be 300% higher than premiums of non-smokers.
Understanding the 4 main types of Illinois life insurance
There are four basic types of life insurance available. You don’t have to be an expert on these three plan designs but it helps to understand the simple basics of each type. This will give you a much better understanding of your available options. Here is a basic description of each plan design.
- Term life insurance: will pay a death benefit during a specified term period between 10-30 years. Banner Life has recently come out with an exclusive new 35 and 40-year Term product.
- Universal life insurance: is a permanent coverage that stays in force for the life of the insured or as long as the premiums are being paid.
- Whole life insurance: provides permanent coverage with the addition of a cash value savings component. Many companies have dropped Whole Life in their product line due to it’s high expense.
- No Medical Exam life insurance: eliminates the need for a physical exam which many people can appreciate. The applications can quickly be approved but the side effect is the No Medical Exam policies due cost more.
If you have any medical conditions, a dangerous job or a hazardous sport. An experienced independent agent can place you with a company that will be more liberal that others and still offer you low rates. Every life insurance company underwrites their applications differently. This is why you must apply with the most logical company to receive the lowest rates possible.
Life insurance companies with the best rates
There are many excellent life insurance companies you can choose from. The best life insurance company is going to be the company that offers you the lowest rates. This will depend on your specific information such as age, health, occupation, and lifestyle. We work with over 40 top rated companies but here is a basic list of some of the best ones.
- Banner Life
- Protective Life
- American General
- Principal Financial
- Lincoln Financial
- SBLI (Savings Bank Life Insurance)
This is just a sample of some of the most competitive companies but there are many others. If you would like to see what your rates would be, use our free online life insurance quote engine on the right.
The three ways to apply for life insurance
There are three ways you can apply for your new life insurance policy.
- Paper Applications – The paper applications are the most time consuming of all applications. Most people are intimidated by a 30-page form to complete. If your handwriting is not legible or you miss a question, the application will be delayed.
- Online Applications – The modern online applications are normally much easier for the applicant to complete. The only stipulation is the applicant must have a computer and have some basic internet experience.
- Telephone Applications – The telephone applications are by far the best way to apply for life insurance. They only take about 20-30 minutes and all you have to do is listen to the question and then answer it. It does not get any easier than this.
Where is the best place to shop for Illinois life insurance?
In our humble opinion right here with our agency, we have over 25 years experience helping people find the best life insurance quotes with the lowest premiums. We are partnered with all the most competitive companies in the nation that offer the lowest life insurance rates. We can literally guarantee consumers the best rates possible because we shop the entire market to always find the best rates you can qualify for.
Our final word
With modern technology such as instant online life insurance quotes and telephone applications. Purchasing life insurance is a quick and simple process. If you purchase No Medical Exam life insurance, you can be approved and insured within 24 hours. Contact us 7 days a week for answers to all your questions with no cost or obligation.
All the best,
You also may set up a time that is convenient for you to discuss all your options at a time which is convenient for your busy time schedule.