There are many advantages of purchasing life insurance online? Years before the internet was ever created, purchasing the best life insurance was very primitive compared to now. Captive agents that worked exclusively for one specific company such as Prudential or MetLife were the norm.
There was no such thing as low cost term life insurance or shopping for the best life insurance rates. You would take what you could get because the choices were far and few between. Let’s dive in and find out what the advantages of purchasing life insurance online today really are.
BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS DEVELOPED:
Here were your only choices back then:
- Policy designs limited to Whole Life insurance policies.
- Minimal choices in companies that you could count on with one hand.
- Very low face amounts (death benefits).
- High premiums straight across the board.
- Captive agents with one premium quote to show their clients.
- Long draw out underwriting times.
- Major premium increases for having pre-existing medical conditions.
Years later some important improvements had been created:
- Independent agents (brokers) evolved to save the day.
- There were many more choices in life insurance companies.
- Low cost Term life insurance became available.
- Universal Life hit the market making Whole Life obsolete.
- The ability to shop the market for the best life insurance rates.
AFTER THE INTERNET WAS DEVELOPED:
The internet opened a new door that would change the way life insurance was purchased forever. You could now compare the best life insurance rates from all the best life insurance companies. The creation of the modern quote engines made the biggest changes.
Life insurance could now be purchased quickly and easily thanks to:
- Life insurance quote engines instantly displaying the best life insurance rates.
- Fast & simple telephone applications.
- No Medical Exam life insurance with 24-hour approval times.
- Quote engines displaying immediate life insurance quotes from over 40 companies.
- High-Risk life insurance for applicants with serious medical conditions.
- Liberal underwriting for folks with medical conditions or hazardous occupations.
The independent insurance agents are now an integral part of the life insurance industry. Their quote engines actually force the life insurance companies to be as competitive as possible and compete for your business. This competition drastically help reduce the insurers rates.
Who has the best life insurance policy for you?
Without speaking to you and knowing what your needs and goals for life insurance are. We can safely say that over 90 % of consumers find the best fit with a low cost term life insurance policy. The best policy is the one that provides the financial protection your family needs and can still be affordable. If you still have questions, read some of our many informative blog posts or call us toll free 7 days a week. We can quickly show you how to secure the best life insurance rates every time with a perfect fit to your budget.
Compare low cost term life insurance quotes directly from this blog post by completing the short form. You can compare the best life insurance quotes from over 40 of the best life insurance companies instantly.
A lot has changed from sitting at the kitchen table reviewing one company and one life insurance quote at a time.
The days are over for sitting at your kitchen or dining room table looking for the best life insurance rates. You can take your time and shop for the best life insurance quotes online from the comfort of your home computer or Smartphone. The statistics show that over 76% of the life insurance policies are purchased online with the assistance of an independent agent.
Take a moment to read our about us page to learn more about us and our life insurance business. Thanks for taking the time to read this article!