Life Insurance for Masons | Definitive New Guide for 
Hello Brethren, thank you for visiting my website. You have some great choices for Life Insurance for Masons and many top-rated life insurance companies. It’s time to learn more about these choices and better understand life insurance. As a Mason myself, with over 40 years in the fraternity (Hinsdale Lodge #934). I want to make sure that all my brethren purchase the best policy for their needs at the lowest premiums.
Purchasing Masonic life insurance is a crucial step. It pays to take your time and do your homework. There are no actual group plans or special pricing for Masonic Life Insurance, but you can get the best rates with an agent to shop the market hard for you.
Table of Contents
As with any other product or service you plan to purchase, you must understand life insurance and the various plan designs. You don’t have to become an expert, but you need to understand the fundamentals to make an educated buying decision. I have found that many of our brethren search for Masonic life insurance with only price in mind. However, you also have to pay attention to the plan design to be adequately insured.
Far too many people shop for insurance products and want to discuss the cost of insurance without understanding anything about the product they are planning on purchasing. This is putting the cart before the horse.
Term Life Insurance – Term insurance is temporary life insurance that stays in force for a specific time. On average, affordable term life insurance periods are generally between 10-40 years in length.
Universal Life Insurance – Universal Life is permanent insurance that lasts for the rest of your life as long as you pay the premiums. Remember that universal life insurance does cost more than term, but it lasts forever, unlike term insurance.
Whole Life Insurance – Whole Life is another permanent product that keeps building up cash value as the year progresses, and whole life is financially impractical due to its high cost. As a result, many companies do not offer this product any longer.
Senior Life Insurance – Senior life is also known as guaranteed issue life insurance, Final Expense, and Burial Insurance. It can be purchased if the individual is in poor health and can not quickly obtain conventional life insurance.
Most people will find that term plan designs will be their best choice due to their low cost. However, you can also combine term products with universal life to create an excellent life insurance portfolio.
This all depends on many important factors such as;
- Your Current Age
- Your Health History
- Driving Record (tickets, accidents, DUI, DWI, etc.)
- Your Parent’s Life Longevity (early death, cancer, or heart disease)
- Occupational Hazards (dangerous jobs)
- Dangerous Sports or Hobbies
- Height & Weight (overweight or obesity)
- Your Requested Face Amount (death benefit)
- Type of Policy Applied For (term, whole life, etc.)
- Credit Score
Your Time Is Valuable, so Use It Effectively
Here are some ways people consume a lot of time shopping for Masonic Life Insurance with little to no success.
- They are going from one website to another for days or even weeks on end. They hope to find the best policy only to get more confused each day.
- Review redundant comparisons with the same life insurance companies on a website just as they have on many others they looked at previously.
- Looking at types of policies and plan designs that they have no product knowledge of and do not understand.
- They activate quoting systems and use a health class from the drop-down menu that they don’t qualify for. Many consumers will have severe medical conditions, and they are reviewing “Preferred Best” rates.
- Comparing the same premiums on multiple websites looking for the lowest price, not knowing life insurance rates are regulated by law in every state. Remember that nobody can sell the same policy with the same company for less than anyone else, not even by a penny.
Don’t go through all this work yourself. Instead, let an experienced life insurance agent do the work for you. Here is how to make it easy on yourself when you shop for life insurance.
- Locate and reach out to a knowledgeable independent insurance agent such as myself that specializes in life insurance products. There is never any cost or obligation for an agent’s help.
- If you have any medical concerns or a dangerous job, inform us immediately. Then, we can run a pre-screen if necessary, which only takes a few minutes.
- I will explain all the life insurance plan designs you have as options.
- We can review the best online quotes with our quoting software. You can instantly compare the best life insurance rates from over 40 of the most competitive companies on our website quoting system.
- Apply over the telephone, and we can walk you through the rest of the process step-by-step.
There Is No Time Like the Present to Apply
The rates will never be any cheaper than they are today. The older you are, the higher the quoting rates. Many people procrastinate about purchasing life insurance, and it only costs them more if they do ever apply. As the years go by, everyone is more likely to develop medical issues, which can increase your rates and cause you to be unable to buy life insurance.
There are many excellent Masonic life insurance companies you can choose from. Of course, the best company will be the company that offers you the lowest rates. This will depend on your specific information such as age, health, occupation, and lifestyle. Here is an essential list of some of the best ones to consider.
- Banner Life
- Protective Life
- American General
- Principal Financial
- Lincoln Financial
- SBLI (Savings Bank Life Insurance)
There are three ways you can apply for your new life insurance policy.
Paper Applications – paper applications have always been the most time-consuming of all. Most people don’t appreciate a conventional 30-page application to complete. In addition, if your handwriting is not legible or you miss a question, the application will be delayed, not to mention the writer’s cramp.
Online Applications – modern online applications usually are much easier for the applicant to complete. The only stipulation is the applicant must have a computer and have some essential internet experience.
Telephone Applications – Telephone applications are the best way to apply for life insurance. They only take about 20 minutes, and all you have to do is listen to the question and then answer them over the phone. It does not get any easier than that. Modern telephone applications are the number one choice for applying for life insurance.
If you would like to compare rates, complete the form on the right side of this page, or you can use our instant quote form. You can quickly begin comparing the best rates from the top-rated companies. A modern quote engine like ours will display rates from over 40 insurers.
All of the premiums you see are up to date and accurate. Whatever you do, don’t hesitate to call us with any questions you may have. There is never any cost or obligation for our help. Take care, brothers!
All the best,
If you have any questions about life insurance for masons, contact us today to help you without any cost or obligation. We are brokers that work for our clients, not insurance companies. Our job is to help you get approved for the best policy for your needs with the lowest rates possible. You can also set up a time at your convenience to talk seven days a week.