Term Life Insurance Quotes, Get the Best Policy with the Lowest Rates
Low Cost Term life insurance is an excellent choice and is the most common form of life insurance in the United States. The only concept you have to keep in mind is the fact it is a temporary version of life insurance that is purchased in time increments. If you need life insurance for a specific period of time, affordable Term life insurance may work out very well for you. Our website’s quote engine will allow to get immediate Term life insurance quotes and display over 40 life insurance companies side by side. You will quickly be able to get an idea what company would offer you the best life insurance rates. A Term life insurance policy can easily be designed to fit any situation. There are different versions available that will depend on what your planning on using the life insurance for.
- Current or Insurance Age – Your age is the single most important element in determining your life insurance rates. The way the statistics look at it, the older you are the closer you are to death. If you are young, now is the time to buy your life insurance and lock in those very low rates which you will never see again. Some insurance companies go by your actual age. The other insurance companies go by your “insurance age” which is the age to your closest birth date. For example, if you are 35 years old and your birthday is in two months. Your insurance age will now be age 36.
- Age – Your age is the single most important element in determining your life insurance rates. The way the statistics look at it, the older you are the closer you are to death. If you are young, now is the time to buy your life insurance and lock in those very low rates which you will never see again. Some insurance companies go by your actual age. The other insurance companies go by your “insurance age” which is the age to your closest birth date. For example, if you are 35 years old and your birthday is in two months. Your insurance age will now be age 36.
- Your Gender – Women normally live a few years longer so you will see a variation in the premiums of about 10 – 15% less for females. Women also go to the doctor more than men which helps them get a head start on any medical problems they are facing. Unfortunately men tend to wait longer and a lot of medical conditions have already been active before the male even finds out. You can get more information about this by reading our life insurance for women blog post.
- Height & Weight – Your height and weight is extremely import and I can’t stress this enough. Overweight or Obese people can pay an additional percentage added on to the premium for their weight situation. If you are heavy enough you can easily be declined. The life insurance companies go by a build chart that shows what their weight should be for their height. Being overweight is a very serious risk factor that could cause heart attacks, strokes, Diabetes and many other medical conditions that could take a persons life.
- Your Overall Health – Needless to say, the status of your health is also extremely important. Medical conditions can change the course of your whole life. They can determine how long your going to live. Poor health can place an applicant into a high risk life insurance classification. We use quite a few companies that have liberal underwriting for people with medical issues but a clean bill of health is always the best. High risk health classifications can cause you to pay more money for your premiums. They can even cause your application to be declined all together. We usually perform quick and simple medical pre-screens for our applicants so they know where their application is headed before they have any surprises later in the application process.
- Your Occupation, Sports & Hobbies – If you have a hazardous occupation such as a Iron Worker, Logger, Pilot, Farmer, Rancher, Garbage Collector, Power Line Installer, Roofer or Truck Driver for example. Your final premium may be higher because of the dangers of your job. If you have a dangerous sport or hobby such as Drag Racing, Skydiver, Rock Climber, Scuba Diver, Motorcycle Racer or a Commercial Fisherman for example, your rates can be affected also. One of our biggest specialties is providing low cost life insurance for dangerous occupations and sports. We have many companies that do a great job in this department.
- Your Driving Record – Your driving record is taken into consideration because a driver with a lot of motor vehicle driving violations usually is a dangerous driver. A dangerous driver has a much greater chance on having a fatal car crash than a good safe driver does. The companies run a motor Vehicle Report when they are processing your application.
- Addition of Policy Riders – When you apply for life insurance you may choose to elect policy riders such as a “Waiver of Premium rider”, an “Accidental Death Benefit rider” a “Child’s Term rider” among a few other. These can increase the premium of your policy.
- Your Policies Time Element – How long your life insurance is going to last will also make a big difference in your premium. For example if you purchase a 10 year Term life insurance policy, it will cost a fraction of a 30 year policy would. A permanent policy such as Universal Life or Whole life insurance will cost even more.
- The State You Live In – The state you live in can also play a considerable part in the cost of ones life insurance policy. Term life insurance quotes can vary from state to state because of the risk factors in each of the states and the cost of doing business in that state.
- Your Smoking Status – By far one of the biggest factors in you Term life insurance quotes will be based on the question if you use tobacco products or not. If you do indeed smoke, the companies want to know what you specifically smoke. When you look at tobacco products from Snuff, Cigars, e-Cigarettes, Pipes and finally cigarettes you can be paying over triple for your life insurance premiums. Even smoking Marijuana can have an impact on your rates. By far, Cigarettes are the number one problem for a person applying for life insurance. Smoking is basically treated like a medical condition but usually much worse. If you smoke, do yourself a favor and plan on quitting. We have some companies that offer very good tobacco rates for smokers.
Due to the fact that life insurance is not a one size fits all type of product. The best choice for you will take some time and consideration to answer. Everyone is different and needs a custom designed life insurance portfolio to fit their exact needs. It definitely pays to take your time and first calculate your expenses and how long your going to have those expenses. In most situations we see a 20 year or a 30 year Term life insurance policy working perfectly for 90% of the people.
It is a great idea to have Term life insurance for your most volatile financial times of your life because of it’s low cost factor and a smaller Universal Life policy to cover you the rest of your life. We use of 40 trusted life insurance companies to make sure we never pass up a company who has the best life insurance rates. We only utilize the best life insurance companies that are in excellent financial condition. Most people end up wishing later in life that they wish they would have purchased some permanent insurance to last the rest of their lives. This is due to the fact the average person maintains some sort of financial liabilities to the day they die.
Universal Life insurance is the modern form of permanent life insurance that will cover you until the day you die. Universal Life can even be purchased with a cash value building feature based on a growing interest rate. You can even fluctuate what you pay each month or year for your Universal Life policies premium.
Universal Life cost more than Term life insurance does because the life insurance companies know that someday they will be paying a death benefit claim. Term is at least half the cost but it could end up terminating while you still need the life insurance protection. Don’t just pay attention to the Term life insurance quotes themselves. Purchase a life insurance policy that will offer value and work the way it was intended. Take it slow and just use common sense.
You will have a life insurance portfolio that has no possible gaps in coverage and last forever at a very affordable premium. Whole life insurance was the most popular life insurance plan design many years ago. Nowadays Whole Life Insurance is considered almost obsolete. It is still used on occasion for child policies and Final Expense policies.
It is far to expensive to be competitive in today’s market. You can read more about Whole Life insurance and actually compare Whole Life insurance quotes by visiting our very informative webpage Whole Life vs. Term Life website page. You will be able to compare Term life insurance quotes to Whole life insurance quotes and see the major difference in premium for yourself.
If you activate our websites free quote engine, you will be able to compare the best life insurance rates from over 40 of the best life insurance companies side by side. You will also notice that even due to the fact you are looking at an exact same face amount and term period the rates fluctuate from one carrier to another. All of the companies have a variation in their rates from one another.
What company would be best for you will depend on many deciding factors such as your age, tobacco status, health history, height & weight along with many other factors. An independent agent can determine what company is best for you. Thanks to our modern technology, we can compare Term life insurance quotes online within minutes.
First, let’s take a look at some of the most important reasons and then you can make this decision for yourself. For all practical purposes, there are two types of insurance agents. There are the independent agents like us which we will talk about first.
As independent insurance agents, we work for our clients in all 50 states and virtually guarantee nobody can help you get a lower premium or a better plan design for your money. We only give professional advice without the very common sales fluff most people do not want to hear. If you appreciate this type of service, you will be very happy with our agency and get the results you are looking to achieve.
If there ever was a good question, this one is definitely it. The one fact you definitely have to understand is life insurance rates are regulated by law. These regulations are not just limited to life insurance rates. All insurance rates in the are regulated by law. What does all this mean? If you compare rates on an agent’s website from Illinois, California, Wyoming, Texas, Arizona, New York or Indiana, you will find the rates are all the same.
If you review the rates from an actual life insurance company website, you will still find the rates are still all the same.The rates are published by the life insurance companies and then approved by each states Department of Insurance. In plain terminology the rates are not and never will be negotiable. You may call your states Department of Insurance to simply confirm this.
Many people unfortunately believe that purchasing insurance is like purchasing a new Sony television or that new Chevrolet or Ford you were looking at. The rates displayed on our quote engine are as low as they go. Keep reading and I will tell you how we help get our new clients get the lowest possible premiums.
Since rates are regulated and not negotiable, the big question would be how we can we help people receive the lowest rates possible. The answer is we shop the market by pre-screening the companies to see who will offer the lowest premium. We do this traditionally with applicants that have medical conditions, hazardous jobs, dangerous sports and so forth. The pre-screening system works well and our applicants have the opportunity to receive the best life insurance rates possible. It consumes a little more time for us to do this but getting people the lowest premiums is our goal.
This questions answer definitely can go either way. It will all depend on what medical conditions you actually have. If you have serious conditions such as heart disease, Cancer, Emphysema, Obesity, nervous system disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease or Gehrig’s Disease for example then yes. If you have commonly controlled high blood pressure, Hypertension, Arthritis or allergies then most likely not. It all depends on the condition and how advanced or extreme is it.We have helped people who have or had medical issues such as Heart Disease, Cancer, COPD, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Bi-Polar Disorder, Diabetes, Anxiety, Hepatitis C, Barrett’s Esophagus, Breast Cancer, Open Heart Surgery, Multiple Sclerosis, Sleep Apnea, Life insurance for smokers, Stent Surgery History, Colon Cancer, Congestive Heart Failure, Strokes, Overweight/Obese, Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse and many more diseases and conditions. If you smoke cigarettes, you may want to read our life insurance for smokers article.
To say the least, your information is always our top priority that is second to none. During the quoting or pre-screening process, we never ask for any more than simple basic information. Our website is secure from hackers with a “secure socket layer” and none of your information is ever sold or shared with anyone. We are a family owned business which is totally unlike some of the large “Call Center” type agencies that employee many employees that come and go on a regular basis such as Intelliquote, Selectquote, QuickQuote and many others you see on TV and hear on the radio.The one and only person working with any information would be limited to our company founder. When we discuss an individual health insurance information such as a medical pre-screen. The insurance companies never see your actual identity. Trust, honesty and integrity is what our agency is based on. Without these 3 ingredients, we would be out of business.
Is No Medical Exam Life Insurance a Good Choice for Me to Consider?
If you would like to eliminate a physical exam when you go to apply for life insurance. No Medical Exam life insurance very well might be the plan design for you. If you need the life insurance fast, No Medical Exam life insurance can be approved in 24 -48 hours. If you have any medical conditions this would be another reason to investigate buying life insurance with no medical exam. You can get some of the best life insurance rates with no medical exam. Take a moment to read our No Medical Exam life insurance blog post for a lot more information on this excellent product.
Complete Your Application Over the Telephone Quickly & Easily!
For many years people would always dread the idea of having to complete a 30 page paper application. Then the times changed and the invention of the online application saved the day and expedited the application process. We now use the very simple telephone applications to again cut down on the time consumption. This makes the application process more simple for everyone concerned. Individuals now go over the list of companies and determine what carrier will give them the best rates. They can move into a simple 10 minute telephone application.